Effect of 1,25-(OH)2D3 (a vitamin D analogue) on passively sensitized human airway smooth muscle cells
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 486–494, July 2007
How to Cite
SONG, Y., QI, H. and WU, C. (2007), Effect of 1,25-(OH)2D3 (a vitamin D analogue) on passively sensitized human airway smooth muscle cells. Respirology, 12: 486–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01099.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 3 October 2006; invited to revise 30 October and 20 November 2006; revised 8 and 23 November 2006; accepted 3 December 2006 (Associate Editor: Takahide Nagase).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!