Comparing serum and pleural fluid pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) levels with pleural-to-serum albumin gradient for the identification of cardiac effusions misclassified by Light's criteria
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 654–659, September 2007
How to Cite
PORCEL, J. M., CHORDA, J., CAO, G., ESQUERDA, A., RUIZ-GONZÁLEZ, A. and VIVES, M. (2007), Comparing serum and pleural fluid pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) levels with pleural-to-serum albumin gradient for the identification of cardiac effusions misclassified by Light's criteria. Respirology, 12: 654–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01109.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received 15 November 2006; invited to revise 13 December 2006; revised 19 December 2006; accepted 19 December 2006 (Associate Editor: YC Gary Lee).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.