Disclaimer: The research and analysis are based on the data from Statistics Canada and opinions expressed herein do not represent the views of Statistics Canada.
Reduced risk of physician-diagnosed asthma among children dwelling in a farming environment
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 692–699, September 2007
How to Cite
MIDODZI, W. K., ROWE, B. H., MAJAESIC, C. M. and SENTHILSELVAN, A. (2007), Reduced risk of physician-diagnosed asthma among children dwelling in a farming environment. Respirology, 12: 692–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01134.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 3 November 2006; invited to revise 3 January 2007; revised 23 January 2007; accepted 28 January 2007 (Associate Editor: Philip Bardin).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.