Variations in hospitalizations for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in rural and urban Victoria, Australia
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 874–880, November 2007
How to Cite
ANSARI, Z., DUNT, D. and DHARMAGE, S. C. (2007), Variations in hospitalizations for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in rural and urban Victoria, Australia. Respirology, 12: 874–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01173.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received 18 December 2006; invited to revise 4 February 2007 and 2 April 2007; revised 22 March 2007 and 11 April 2007; accepted 15 April 2007 (Associate Editor: Peter Eastwood).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.