Other aspects of this study have been published previously in Seyedrezazadeh E, Ostadrahimi A, Mahboob S, Assadi Y, Ansarin K et al. Vitamin E–selenium supplement and clinical responses of active pulmonary tuberculosis. Tanaffos (Respiration) 2006; 5: 49–55.
Effect of vitamin E and selenium supplementation on oxidative stress status in pulmonary tuberculosis patients
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 294–298, March 2008
How to Cite
SEYEDREZAZADEH, E., OSTADRAHIMI, A., MAHBOOB, S., ASSADI, Y., GHAEMMAGAMI, J. and POURMOGADDAM, M. (2008), Effect of vitamin E and selenium supplementation on oxidative stress status in pulmonary tuberculosis patients. Respirology, 13: 294–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01200.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Received 9 August 2006; invited to revise 21 September 2006, 6 November 2006, 25 December 2006 and 8 January 2007; revised 11 October 2006, 31 December 2006, 1 and 9 January 2007; accepted 14 January 2007 (Associate Editor: Takahide Nagase).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.