Acylated ghrelin level in patients with OSA before and after nasal CPAP treatment
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 810–816, September 2008
How to Cite
TAKAHASHI, K.-i., CHIN, K., AKAMIZU, T., MORITA, S., SUMI, K., OGA, T., MATSUMOTO, H., NIIMI, A., TSUBOI, T., FUKUHARA, S., KANGAWA, K. and MISHIMA, M. (2008), Acylated ghrelin level in patients with OSA before and after nasal CPAP treatment. Respirology, 13: 810–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2008.01357.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Received 8 August 2007; invited to revise 3 September 2007; revised 30 November 2007; accepted 9 December 2007 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.