Conflicts of interest: Wan C. Tan has received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca and Boehringer/Pfizer for the epidemiological study of COPD in Canada. P Seale of the Clinical Trials Unit of the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research, Sydney has conducted clinical trials which are funded by the following pharmaceutical companies: GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Nycomed, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis and Almirall. The other authors have no conflict of interest to declare. Boehringer Ingelhiem and Pfizer provided the funds for professional help in statistical analysis and in editing of the manuscript, but were not involved in the data collection, the interpretation of the data or writing of the manuscript.
Trends in COPD mortality and hospitalizations in countries and regions of Asia-Pacific
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors; Journal compilation © 2008 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 90–97, January 2009
How to Cite
TAN, W. C., SEALE, P., IP, M., SHIM, Y.-S., CHIANG, C.-H., NG, T.-P., ABISHEGANADAN, J., CHAROENRATANAKUL, S., DeGUIA, T., MAHAYIDDIN, A., MANGUNNEGORO, H., XU, Y.-J. and ZHONG, N.-S. (2009), Trends in COPD mortality and hospitalizations in countries and regions of Asia-Pacific. Respirology, 14: 90–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2008.01415.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Received 8 January 2008; invited to revise 4 February 2008; revised 1 July 2008; accepted 8 July 2008 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!