Validation of Embletta portable diagnostic system for identifying patients with suspected obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome (OSAS)
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 336–342, February 2010
How to Cite
NG, S. S.S., CHAN, T.-O., TO, K.-W., NGAI, J., TUNG, A., KO, F. W.S. and HUI, D. S.C. (2010), Validation of Embletta portable diagnostic system for identifying patients with suspected obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome (OSAS). Respirology, 15: 336–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2009.01697.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 5 September 2009; invited to revise 30 September 2009; revised 7 October 2009; accepted 29 October 2009 (Associate Editor: Peter Eastwood).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!