Risk of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with corticosteroids
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors; Respirology © 2010 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1092–1097, October 2010
How to Cite
KIM, T.-W., KIM, M.-N., KWON, J.-W., KIM, K.-M., KIM, S.-H., KIM, W., PARK, H.-W., CHANG, Y.-S., CHO, S.-H., MIN, K.-U. and KIM, Y.-Y. (2010), Risk of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with corticosteroids. Respirology, 15: 1092–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2010.01798.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
- Received 2 December 2009; invited to revise 12 January 2010; revised 15 March 2010; accepted 15 April 2010 (Associate Editor: Grant Waterer).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.