Six-minute walk test in pulmonary rehabilitation: Do all patients need a practice test?
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors; Respirology © 2010 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1192–1196, November 2010
How to Cite
JENKINS, S. and CECINS, N. M. (2010), Six-minute walk test in pulmonary rehabilitation: Do all patients need a practice test?. Respirology, 15: 1192–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2010.01841.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 08:35AM EST
- Received 12 April 2010; invited to revise 5 May 2010, 15 June 2010; revised 24 May 2010, 19 June 2010; accepted 21 June 2010 (Associate Editor: C C Leung).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.