Clinical usefulness of B-type natriuretic peptide in the diagnosis of pleural effusions due to heart failure
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 495–499, April 2011
How to Cite
MARINHO, F. C.A., VARGAS, F. S., FABRI JR, J., ACENCIO, M. M.P., GENOFRE, E. H., ANTONANGELO, L., SALES, R. K.B. and TEIXEIRA, L. R. (2011), Clinical usefulness of B-type natriuretic peptide in the diagnosis of pleural effusions due to heart failure. Respirology, 16: 495–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.01930.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 06:33AM EST
- Received 22 September 2009; invited to revise 23 November 2010; revised 24 November 2010; accepted 24 November 2010 (Associate Editor: Jose Porcel)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.