Co-first authors: Kwang Ha Yoo and Young Sam Kim contributed equally to this article.
Prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Korea: The fourth Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2008
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 659–665, May 2011
How to Cite
YOO, K. H., KIM, Y. S., SHEEN, S. S., PARK, J. H., HWANG, Y. I., KIM, S.-H., YOON, H. I., LIM, S. C., PARK, J. Y., PARK, S. J., SEO, K. H., KIM, K. U., OH, Y.-M., LEE, N. Y., KIM, J. S., OH, K. W., KIM, Y. T., PARK, I.-W., LEE, S.-D., KIM, S. K., KIM, Y. K. and HAN, S. K. (2011), Prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Korea: The fourth Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2008. Respirology, 16: 659–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.01951.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 04:46AM EST
- Received 13 August 2010; invited to revise 19 September 2010, 14 November 2010; revised 15 October 2010, 2 December 2010; accepted 16 December 2010 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.