Conflict of Interest statement: This study was funded through an unrestricted grant from GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium.
Pleural fluid nucleic acid testing enhances pneumococcal surveillance in children
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 114–119, January 2012
How to Cite
STRACHAN, ROXANNE. E., CORNELIUS, A., GILBERT, GWENDOLYN. L., GULLIVER, T., MARTIN, A., MCDONALD, T., NIXON, G., ROSEBY, R., RANGANATHAN, S., SELVADURAI, H., SMITH, G., SOTO-MARTINEZ, M., SURESH, S., TEOH, L., THAPA, K., WAINWRIGHT, C. E. and JAFFÉ, A. (2012), Pleural fluid nucleic acid testing enhances pneumococcal surveillance in children. Respirology, 17: 114–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02035.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 07:55AM EST
- Received 27 April 2011; invited to revise 23 June 2011; revised 28 June 2011; accepted 6 July 2011 (Associate Editor: José Porcel).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.