Pilot study comparing SPECT perfusion scintigraphy with CT pulmonary angiography in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 180–184, January 2012
How to Cite
SOLER, X., KERR, K. M., MARSH, J. J., RENNER, J. W., HOH, C. K., TEST, V. J. and MORRIS, T. A. (2012), Pilot study comparing SPECT perfusion scintigraphy with CT pulmonary angiography in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension. Respirology, 17: 180–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02061.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 06:19PM EST
- Received 2 March 2011; invited to revise 21 April 2011, 29 July 2011; revised 12 July 2011, 12 August 2011; accepted 14 August 2011 (Associate Editor: Toby Maher).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.