Factors associated with long-term survival of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 134–142, January 2012
How to Cite
GIROUX LEPRIEUR, E., LAVOLE, A., RUPPERT, A.-M., GOUNANT, V., WISLEZ, M., CADRANEL, J. and MILLERON, B. (2012), Factors associated with long-term survival of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Respirology, 17: 134–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02070.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2011 08:46AM EST
- Received 5 May 2011; invited to revise 30 May 2011, 24 July 2011; revised 31 May 2011, 25 July 2011; accepted 27 July 2011 (Associate Editor: Paul Baas).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.