Effects of oxygen on exertional dyspnoea and exercise performance in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 149–154, January 2012
How to Cite
MIKI, K., MAEKURA, R., HIRAGA, T., KITADA, S., MIKI, M., YOSHIMURA, K. and TATEISHI, Y. (2012), Effects of oxygen on exertional dyspnoea and exercise performance in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology, 17: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02086.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 09:21AM EST
- Received 29 April 2011; invited to revise 7 July 2011; revised 20 July 2011; accepted 30 July 2011 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.