Comparing peak and submaximal cardiorespiratory responses during field walking tests with incremental cycle ergometry in COPD
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 278–284, February 2012
How to Cite
HILL, K., DOLMAGE, T. E., WOON, L., COUTTS, D., GOLDSTEIN, R. and BROOKS, D. (2012), Comparing peak and submaximal cardiorespiratory responses during field walking tests with incremental cycle ergometry in COPD. Respirology, 17: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02089.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 09:25AM EST
- Received 2 June 2011; invited to revise 18 July 2011; revised 4 August 2011; accepted 29 August 2011 (Associate Editor: Shu Hashimoto).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.