Evaluation of the asthma control test: A reliable determinant of disease stability and a predictor of future exacerbations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors; Respirology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 370–378, February 2012
How to Cite
KO, F. W.S., HUI, D. S.C., LEUNG, T.-F., CHU, H.-Y., WONG, G. W.K., TUNG, A. H.M., NGAI, J. C.N., NG, S. S.S. and LAI, C. K.W. (2012), Evaluation of the asthma control test: A reliable determinant of disease stability and a predictor of future exacerbations. Respirology, 17: 370–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02105.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2011 07:23AM EST
- Received 9 May 2011; invited to revise 18 July 2011; revised 1 September 2011; accepted 1 October 2011 (Associate Editor: Shu Hashimoto).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.