Conflict of interest statement: MK, SHL and L-WH declare that they have no conflicting interests with respect to this study. MI has previously served as a member of the scientific advisory board for GlaxoSmithKline KK, Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis Pharma KK, and Astrazeneca KK. He has received lecture fees from GlaxoSmithKline KK, Astrazeneca KK, Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, and Abbot Japan Co; unrestricted grants from GlaxoSmithKline KK, Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, and Novartis Pharma KK. MI has received honoraria, consultancy fees, and/or research grants from GlaxoSmithKline KK, Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis Pharma KK, Abbot Japan Co, and Astrazeneca KK. YF has acted as a paid consultant to Novartis Pharma KK and has previously served as a paid member of the scientific advisory board for Novartis Pharma KK. MH, NO, NP and BK are employees of Novartis.
Efficacy and safety of indacaterol 150 and 300 µg in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients from six Asian areas including Japan: A 12-week, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2011 Novartis Pharma AG (Basel, Switzerland)
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 379–389, February 2012
How to Cite
KINOSHITA, M., LEE, S. H., HANG, L.-W., ICHINOSE, M., HOSOE, M., OKINO, N., PRASAD, N., KRAMER, B., FUKUCHI, Y. and FOR THE INDACATEROL ASIAN COPD STUDY INVESTIGATORS (2012), Efficacy and safety of indacaterol 150 and 300 µg in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients from six Asian areas including Japan: A 12-week, placebo-controlled study. Respirology, 17: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2011.02107.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2011 11:21AM EST
- Received 21 July 2011; invited to revise 16 August 2011, 18 September 2011; revised 14 September 2011, 7 October 2011; accepted 7 October 2011 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.