Low-dose azithromycin improves phagocytosis of bacteria by both alveolar and monocyte-derived macrophagesin chronic obstructive pulmonary disease subjects
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 802–807, July 2012
How to Cite
HODGE, S. and REYNOLDS, P. N. (2012), Low-dose azithromycin improves phagocytosis of bacteria by both alveolar and monocyte-derived macrophagesin chronic obstructive pulmonary disease subjects. Respirology, 17: 802–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02135.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 03:35AM EST
- Received 28 October 2011; invited to revise 8 December 2011; revised 15 December 2011; accepted 28 December 2011 (Associate Editor: Marcos Restrepo).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.