Emilia Hardak and Ami Neuberger contributed equally to this work and should be considered as first co-authors.
Outcome of Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia diagnosed by polymerase chain reaction in patients without human immunodeficiency virus infection
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 681–686, May 2012
How to Cite
HARDAK, E., NEUBERGER, A., YIGLA, M., BERGER, G., FINKELSTEIN, R., SPRECHER, H. and OREN, I. (2012), Outcome of Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia diagnosed by polymerase chain reaction in patients without human immunodeficiency virus infection. Respirology, 17: 681–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02158.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 04:26PM EST
- Received 28 July 2011; invited to revise 30 August 2011, 26 November 2011; revised 8 November 2011, 1 December 2011; accepted 9 December 2011 (Associate Editor: Marcos Restrepo).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.