These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparison of two exhaled nitric oxide analyzers: The NIOX MINO hand-held electrochemical analyzer and the NOA280i stationary chemiluminescence analyzer
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 830–834, July 2012
How to Cite
KIM, S.-H., MOON, J.-Y., KWAK, H. J., KIM, S. I., PARK, D. W., KIM, J. W., KIM, T. H., SOHN, J. W., SHIN, D. H., PARK, S. S. and YOON, H. J. (2012), Comparison of two exhaled nitric oxide analyzers: The NIOX MINO hand-held electrochemical analyzer and the NOA280i stationary chemiluminescence analyzer. Respirology, 17: 830–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02163.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2012 04:00AM EST
- Received 1 October 2011; invited to revise 13 November 2011, 1 January 2012; revised 26 November 2011, 3 January 2012; accepted 4 January 2012 (Associate Editor: D. Robin Taylor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.