Conflict of interest statement: This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation, Karolinska Institutet, AstraZeneca Sweden, Swedish Medical Research Council, King Gustaf V's and Queen Victoria's Foundation and Stockholm City County.
Increased neutrophil migration in smokers with or without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 854–860, July 2012
How to Cite
BLIDBERG, K., PALMBERG, L., DAHLÉN, B., LANTZ, A.-S. and LARSSON, K. (2012), Increased neutrophil migration in smokers with or without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology, 17: 854–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02181.x
Kjell Larsson has, during the last five years, on one or more occasions served on an advisory board and/or served as speaker and/or participated in education arranged by AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, MSD, Nycomed, Novartis and Pfizer. Kjell Larsson has also, during the last five years, received unrestricted research grants from Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 02:28AM EST
- Received 27 October 2011; invited to revise 3 January 2012; revised 3 January 2012; accepted 1 February 2012 (Associate Editor: Shu Hashimoto).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!