Is it useful to perform carbon monoxide diffusion capacity and respiratory muscle function tests in patients with multiple sclerosis without disability?
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 869–875, July 2012
How to Cite
CARVALHO, S. R. S., ALVARENGA FILHO, H., PAPAIS-ALVARENGA, R. M., CHACUR, F. H. and DIAS, R. M. (2012), Is it useful to perform carbon monoxide diffusion capacity and respiratory muscle function tests in patients with multiple sclerosis without disability?. Respirology, 17: 869–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02191.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 03:25AM EST
- Received 18 July 2011; invited to revise 18 October 2011, 20 December 2011; revised 6 November 2011, 18 January 2012; accepted 3 February 2012 (Associate Editor: Neil Eves).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.