Conflict of Interest Statement: S. Kakiuchi, Y. Nishioka, S. Akiyama and S. Sone received funding from Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. T. Kuramoto received remuneration from Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
SU6668, a multiple tyrosine kinase inhibitor, inhibits progression of human malignant pleural mesothelioma in an orthotopic model
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 984–990, August 2012
How to Cite
VAN, T. T., HANIBUCHI, M., GOTO, H., KURAMOTO, T., YUKISHIGE, S., KAKIUCHI, S., SATO, S., SAKAGUCHI, S., DAT, L. T., NISHIOKA, Y., AKIYAMA, S.-I. and SONE, S. (2012), SU6668, a multiple tyrosine kinase inhibitor, inhibits progression of human malignant pleural mesothelioma in an orthotopic model. Respirology, 17: 984–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02193.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 02:55AM EST
- Received 4 November 2011; invited to revise 5 December 2011; revised 1 January 2012; accepted 13 March 2012 (Associate Editor: Paul Baas).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.