Tobacco smoke exposure and allergic sensitization in children: A propensity score analysis
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1068–1072, October 2012
How to Cite
HAVSTAD, S. L., JOHNSON, C. C., ZORATTI, E. M., EZELL, J. M., WOODCROFT, K., OWNBY, D. R. and WEGIENKA, G. (2012), Tobacco smoke exposure and allergic sensitization in children: A propensity score analysis. Respirology, 17: 1068–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02201.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:19PM EST
- Received 5 March 2012; invited to revise 8 April 2012; revised 17 April 2012; accepted 28 April 2012 (Associate Editor: Shu Hashimoto).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.