Anti-inflammatory effects of moxifloxacin on rat airway smooth muscle cells exposed to allergen: Inhibition of extracellular-signal-regulated kinase and nuclear factor-κB activation and of interleukin-8 and eotaxin synthesis
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 997–1005, August 2012
How to Cite
LI, H., ZHU, S., HE, S. and HAO, L. (2012), Anti-inflammatory effects of moxifloxacin on rat airway smooth muscle cells exposed to allergen: Inhibition of extracellular-signal-regulated kinase and nuclear factor-κB activation and of interleukin-8 and eotaxin synthesis. Respirology, 17: 997–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02205.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:25PM EST
- Received 11 August 2011; invited to revise 22 November 2011, 6 March 2012; revised 10 February 2012, 15 March 2012; accepted 15 March 2012 (Associate Editor: Darryl Knight)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!