An overnight increase in CO2 predicts mortality in sleep disordered breathing
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 933–939, August 2012
How to Cite
BRILLANTE, R., LAKS, L., COSSA, G., PETERS, M. and LIU, P. (2012), An overnight increase in CO2 predicts mortality in sleep disordered breathing. Respirology, 17: 933–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02209.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2012 09:01AM EST
- Received 23 June 2011; invited to revise 5 January 2012; revised 30 January 2012; accepted 5 March 2012 (Associate Editor: David Hui).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.