Ratio of waist circumference to chest circumference is inversely associated with lung function in Chinese children and adolescents
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1114–1118, October 2012
How to Cite
FENG, K., CHEN, L., HAN, S.-M. and ZHU, G.-J. (2012), Ratio of waist circumference to chest circumference is inversely associated with lung function in Chinese children and adolescents. Respirology, 17: 1114–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02219.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:36AM EST
- Received 23 October 2011; invited to revise 22 November 2011, 6 March 2012, 9 March 2012; revised 19 February 2012, 8 March 2012, 31 March 2012; accepted 31 March 2012 (Associate Editor: Chi Chiu Leung).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.