Peri-diaphragmatic lung volume assessed by computed tomography correlates with quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1137–1143, October 2012
How to Cite
TANABE, N., MURO, S., FUSEYA, Y., SATO, S., OGUMA, T., KIYOKAWA, H., TAKAHASHI, T., KINOSE, D., HOSHINO, Y., KUBO, T., HIRAI, T. and MISHIMA, M. (2012), Peri-diaphragmatic lung volume assessed by computed tomography correlates with quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology, 17: 1137–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02221.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:40AM EST
- Received 25 January 2012; invited to revise 15 March 2012, 18 April 2012; 28 April 2012; revised 19 March 2012, 19 April 2012; 28 April 2012; accepted 28 April 2012 (Associate Editor: Paul Thomas).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.