Desquamative interstitial pneumonia may progress to lung fibrosis as characterized radiologically
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1214–1221, November 2012
How to Cite
KAWABATA, Y., TAKEMURA, T., HEBISAWA, A., SUGITA, Y., OGURA, T., NAGAI, S., SAKAI, F., KANAUCHI, T., COLBY, T. V. and THE DESQUAMATIVE INTERSTITIAL PNEUMONIA STUDY GROUP (2012), Desquamative interstitial pneumonia may progress to lung fibrosis as characterized radiologically. Respirology, 17: 1214–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02226.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 08:42AM EST
- Received 2 February 2012; invited to revise 17 March 2012, 4 May 2012; revised 9 April 2012, 8 May 2012; accepted 9 May 2012 (Associate Editor: Toby Maher).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.