Drs Yu-Dong Yin, Fei Zhao and Li-Li Ren contributed equally to this article.
Evaluation of the Japanese Respiratory Society guidelines for the identification of Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1131–1136, October 2012
How to Cite
YIN, Y.-D., ZHAO, F., REN, L.-L., SONG, S.-F., LIU, Y.-M., ZHANG, J.-Z. and CAO, B. (2012), Evaluation of the Japanese Respiratory Society guidelines for the identification of Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia. Respirology, 17: 1131–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02227.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 08:42AM EST
- Received 15 May 2011; invited to revise 28 June 2011, 24 November 2011, 22 March 2012; revised 25 September 2011, 22 February 2012, 20 April 2012; accepted 21 April 2012 (Associate Editor: Grant Waterer).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.