Serum carcinoembryonic antigen correlates with severity of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1247–1252, November 2012
How to Cite
FAHIM, A., CROOKS, M. G., WILMOT, R., CAMPBELL, A. P., MORICE, A. H. and HART, S. P. (2012), Serum carcinoembryonic antigen correlates with severity of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Respirology, 17: 1247–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02231.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:31AM EST
- Received 5 October 2011; invited to revise 5 December 2011, 13 April 2012; revised 3 March 2012, 22 April 2012; accepted 5 June 2012 (Associate Editor: Yuben Moodley).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.