The Global Lung Initiative 2012 reference values reflect contemporary Australasian spirometry
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1150–1151, October 2012
How to Cite
HALL, G. L., THOMPSON, B. R., STANOJEVIC, S., ABRAMSON, M. J., BEASLEY, R., COATES, A., DENT, A., ECKERT, B., JAMES, A., FILSELL, S., MUSK, A.W., NOLAN, G., DIXON, B., O'DEA, C., SAVAGE, J., STOCKS, J. and SWANNEY, M. P. (2012), The Global Lung Initiative 2012 reference values reflect contemporary Australasian spirometry. Respirology, 17: 1150–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02232.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 06:43AM EST
- Received 12 June 2012; invited to revised 11 July 2012; revised 12 July 2012; accepted 12 July 2012 (Associate Editor: Amanda Piper).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.