Clinical impact of liquid-based cytology test on diagnostic yields from transbronchial needle aspiration
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1225–1228, November 2012
How to Cite
HOU, G., YIN, Y., WANG, W., WANG, Q.-Y., HU, X.-J., KANG, J. and WU, G.-P. (2012), Clinical impact of liquid-based cytology test on diagnostic yields from transbronchial needle aspiration. Respirology, 17: 1225–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02246.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 03:30AM EST
- Received 12 January 2012; invited to revise 2 March 2012; revised 9 April 2012; accepted 15 May 2012 (Associate Editor: David Feller-Kopman).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.