These authors contributed equally to this study.
Pemetrexed plus platinum or gemcitabine plus platinum for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: final survival analysis from a multicentre randomized phase II trial in the East Asia region and a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 131–139, January 2013
How to Cite
ZHANG, X., LU, J., XU, J., LI, H., WANG, J., QIN, Y., MA, P., WEI, L. and HE, J. (2013), Pemetrexed plus platinum or gemcitabine plus platinum for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: final survival analysis from a multicentre randomized phase II trial in the East Asia region and a meta-analysis. Respirology, 18: 131–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02248.x
Conflict of Interest Statement: JH and JL received consulting fees from QILU Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. JW and PM are employed by QILU Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 03:33AM EST
- Received 6 November 2011; invited to revise 9 January 2012; revised 31 March 2012; accepted 13 May 2012 (Associate Editor: Paul Baas).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.