Regional pulmonary response to a methacholine challenge using hyperpolarized 3He magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1237–1246, November 2012
How to Cite
COSTELLA, S., KIRBY, M., MAKSYM, G. N., MCCORMACK, D. G., PATERSON, N. A. M. and PARRAGA, G. (2012), Regional pulmonary response to a methacholine challenge using hyperpolarized 3He magnetic resonance imaging. Respirology, 17: 1237–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02250.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 04:00AM EST
- Received 28 February 2012; Invited to revise 11 April 2012, 30 May 2012; Revised 4 May 2012, 31 May 2012; accepted 1 June 2012 (Associate Editor: Robin Taylor)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.