Improving chronic lung disease management in rural and remote Australia: The Breathe Easy Walk Easy programme
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 161–169, January 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSTON, C. L., MAXWELL, L. J., BOYLE, E., MAGUIRE, G. P. and ALISON, J. A. (2013), Improving chronic lung disease management in rural and remote Australia: The Breathe Easy Walk Easy programme. Respirology, 18: 161–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02269.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:17AM EST
- Received 18 April 2012; invited to revise 16 May 2012; revised 7 June 2012; accepted 22 June 2012 (Associate Editor: Neil Eves).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.