Chest computed tomography predicts microbiological burden and symptoms in pulmonary Mycobacterium xenopi
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 92–101, January 2013
How to Cite
MARRAS, T. K., WAGNETZ, U., JAMIESON, F. B. and PATSIOS, D. A. (2013), Chest computed tomography predicts microbiological burden and symptoms in pulmonary Mycobacterium xenopi. Respirology, 18: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02277.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 09:06AM EST
- Received 9 April 2012; invited to revise 12 June 2012, 22 June 2012; revised 20 June 2012, 25 June 2012; accepted 13 July 2012 (Associate Editor: Marcos Restrepo).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.