These authors made equal contributions to this paper.
Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in non-neutropenic patients with and without underlying disease: A single-centre retrospective analysis of 52 subjects
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 323–331, February 2013
How to Cite
DAI, Z., ZHAO, H., CAI, S., LV, Y. and TONG, W. (2013), Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in non-neutropenic patients with and without underlying disease: A single-centre retrospective analysis of 52 subjects. Respirology, 18: 323–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02283.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 11:57AM EST
- Received 6 February 2012; invited to revise 27 March 2012, 15 May 2012, 21 July 2012; revised 6 April 2012, 23 May 2012, 29 July 2012; accepted 29 July 2012 (Associate Editor: Marcos Restrepo).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.