Health care-associated pneumonia in haemodialysis patients: Clinical outcomes in patients treated with narrow versus broad spectrum antibiotic therapy
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 2013
How to Cite
TAYLOR, S. P. and TAYLOR, B. T. (2013), Health care-associated pneumonia in haemodialysis patients: Clinical outcomes in patients treated with narrow versus broad spectrum antibiotic therapy. Respirology, 18: 364–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2012.02306.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 02:03AM EST
- Received 23 May 2012; invited to revise 17 June, 29 July 2012; revised 15 July, 12 August 2012; accepted 19 August 2012 (Associate Editor: Yuben Moodley).
- 1U.S. Renal Data System (USRDS). USRDS 2009 Annual Data Report: Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States, National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Bethesda, MD, 2009.
- 2Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia Guideline Committee of the American Thoracic Society Infectious Diseases Society of America. Guidelines for the management of adults with hospital-acquired pneumonia, ventilator-associated pneumonia, and healthcare-associated pneumonia. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2005; 171: 388–416.
- 13Clinical features of healthcare-associated pneumonia (HCAP) in a Japanese community hospital: comparisons among nursing home-acquired pneumonia (NHAP), HCAP other than NHAP, and community-acquired pneumonia. Respirology 2011; 16: 856–62., , et al.