Faecal incontinence: an unrecognised epidemic in rural North Queensland? Results of a hospital-based outpatient study
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 28–34, February 2005
How to Cite
Ho, Y.-H., Muller, R., Veitch, C., Rane, A. and Durrheim, D. (2005), Faecal incontinence: an unrecognised epidemic in rural North Queensland? Results of a hospital-based outpatient study. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 13: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1854.2004.00642.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.