The role of psychological well-being in retaining rural general practitioners
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 149–155, June 2005
How to Cite
Gardiner, M., Sexton, R., Durbridge, M. and Garrard, K. (2005), The role of psychological well-being in retaining rural general practitioners. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 13: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1854.2005.00677.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication November 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.