Taxonomy and biology of Leptocybe invasa gen. & sp. n. (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae), an invasive gall inducer on Eucalyptus
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 101–113, May 2004
How to Cite
Mendel, Z., Protasov, A., Fisher, N. and La Salle, J. (2004), Taxonomy and biology of Leptocybe invasa gen. & sp. n. (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae), an invasive gall inducer on Eucalyptus. Australian Journal of Entomology, 43: 101–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2003.00393.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!