Present address: Department of Primary Industries, PO Box 48, Frankston, Vic. 3199, Australia (email: email@example.com).
The biology of Dasineura dielsi Rübsaamen (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) in relation to the biological control of Acacia cyclops (Mimosaceae) in South Africa
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 446–456, November 2005
How to Cite
Adair, R. J. (2005), The biology of Dasineura dielsi Rübsaamen (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) in relation to the biological control of Acacia cyclops (Mimosaceae) in South Africa. Australian Journal of Entomology, 44: 446–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2005.00487.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 27 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!