This paper is published with the approval of the Director General Defence Health Services (Australia). The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Australian Defence Force (ADF), Defence Health Service or any extant Defence policy. Mention of a commercial product does not constitute an endorsement of the product by the ADF.
Laboratory and field evaluation of commercial repellent formulations against mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) in Queensland, Australia
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 431–436, November 2005
How to Cite
Frances, S. P., Marlow, R. M., Jansen, C. C., Huggins, R. L. and Cooper, R. D. (2005), Laboratory and field evaluation of commercial repellent formulations against mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) in Queensland, Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 44: 431–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2005.00498.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 30 March 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!