Studies of Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) ovipositional responses to newly identified semiochemicals from conspecific eggs
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2006
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 75–80, February 2006
How to Cite
Ganesan, K., Mendki, M. J., Suryanarayana, M. V. S., Prakash, S. and Malhotra, R. C. (2006), Studies of Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) ovipositional responses to newly identified semiochemicals from conspecific eggs. Australian Journal of Entomology, 45: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2006.00513.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 August 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!