Ecological studies to assess the efficacy of biological control on populations of alligator weed and lippia
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 272–275, November 2006
How to Cite
Schooler, S., Clech-Goods, C. and Julien, M. (2006), Ecological studies to assess the efficacy of biological control on populations of alligator weed and lippia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 45: 272–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2006.00550.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication 17 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!