Predicting population dynamics of weed biological control agents: science or gazing into crystal balls?
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 331–344, November 2006
How to Cite
Zalucki, M. P. and Van Klinken, R. D. (2006), Predicting population dynamics of weed biological control agents: science or gazing into crystal balls?. Australian Journal of Entomology, 45: 331–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2006.00560.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication 17 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!