Present addresses: School of Integrative Biology, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia;
Insect, not plant, determines gall morphology in the Apiomorpha pharetrata species-group (Hemiptera: Coccoidea)
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 51–57, February 2008
How to Cite
Cook, L. G. and Gullan, P. J. (2008), Insect, not plant, determines gall morphology in the Apiomorpha pharetrata species-group (Hemiptera: Coccoidea). Australian Journal of Entomology, 47: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2007.00605.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!